An excellent and inexpensive alternative
to a public or in-house program.
- No travel. Take the session in your office or home – in your ‘jammies’ if you like!
- Can you beat the low price of only $60.00? Yes! Bring in as many people as you like for great savings
- Major “need to know” topics for collectors include:
– Three phases of a collection call
– Over come excuses – never be thrown again!
– The special voice to use on the telephone
Most people prefer to have presentation via their computer, you will need high-speed internet connection and speakers. An alterntive is just via telephone.
The next program:
September 19, 2012
1 pm EST
Want some training fast – just for you? Please contact us.
NOTE: Please sir, can I have more?
The PACE Program, with modules for consumer or commercial, is an on-line study program, as long as six months, for students to earn their designation from the International Centre for Professional Collections as a C.F.C.P. (Certified Financial Collection Professional).
If you want to be ‘real good’ and ensure that others know you are, then perhaps the PACE Program (c) may be your best option. Click here to find out more.