September 17, 2020
2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EDT
$55 U.S. for registration.
Don’t miss out!
Seating is limited and registration will be cut off 45 minutes before the program begins.
Instructor: Tim Paulsen
He is the founder and CEO of The International Centre for Professional Collections. Mr. Paulsen has led programs and consulted on creative risk management in 25 countries, including: Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, UAE, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Ireland, Poland, India, China, Brunei, Malaysia, Nepal, The Maldives, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Canada, Mexico and The United States.
Tim is the author of:
- Paid in Full
- The Reluctant Collector
- How Would Confucius Collect a Past-Due Invoice (How Would Donald Trump)
- Panic Instructions – How to collect during COVID-19
E-Book: PANIC INSTRUCTIONS
Collections During COVID-19
Successfully used by more than 3,500
collection professionals internationally.
in English and Arabic
Includes a copy of the ebook, ‘PANIC INSTRUCTIONS – Collecting during the time of COVID-19’, AND MORE…you also receive the software for The Excuse Terminator.
Value of the software and book alone is $45.00! (Great deal, eh?)
- Adjusting Strategy and Tactics During COVID-19
- Never again make the mistake made by even seasoned collectors on the telephone
- Overcome excuses with the ‘Excuse Terminator’ – Tailored for your area!
- When they say, ‘I have no money’
- Ten Negotiation Techniques for Accounts Receivable
- Empathy & Communications
- E-mail results in five easy steps
- Listening & Creativity
- Two phrases to avoid like the plague (you should excuse the expression).
…and much more.
The e-books and Excuse Terminator Package will be sent after the program is complete.
This popular program is limited to only 100 registrants worldwide. We highly recommend an early registration to avoid disappointment.