Special registration $50.00 to accounts payable personnel ‘between’ jobs.
The balance will be invoiced only upon:
- Completion of the program, earning CFCP designation
- Six (6) months after employment in Acccounts Receivable
Regular price is $495 – COVID-19 SPECIAL Until further notice, this program is reduced by $100.00.
Produce exceptional results with the PACE Program©
- Ten modules
- Nine exams
- Five books on Effective Accounts Receivable:
– Paid in Full
– The Check is NOT in the Mail
– Collect Those Debts
– Tipping the Scales (in your favor)
– Become the Squeaky Wheel
All in an easy to read PDF format, downloadable on day one after registration
- Three assignments
- Two disciplines to chose from (Commercial B2B or Consumer B2C)
- One live collection call presentation with ICPC Instructor
- 3-Months complementary access to the Excuse Manage online program
- Monthly virtual classroom in two time zones
- 209 certified graduates to date
Unique in the field of credit & collections, students may take up to three months to study and complete all tests and assignments to receive C.F.C.P. (Certified Financial Collection Professional) status.
The program should not be taken lightly. While not grueling or arduous, we recommend 1 to 1.5 hours of study minimum each week. On-line testing and assignments may be retaken, but the pass mark is set at 90%
Choose the discipline that suits your business: Consumer, Commercial or Power. Students may take as long as three months to earn their designation as a C.F.C.P. (Certified Financial Collection Professional)