Two Workshops – 45 minutes each
(Free – But registration is required.)
September 15, 2020
2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. EST
It isn’t a letter and it isn’t a telephone call. It is e-mail and this mini virtual workshop will give you what you need to be more effective.
- The critical subject line
- It doesn’t matter what you write, if…
- 5 simple tips to learn and then to master
- Two major e-mail mistakes
Before and after samples will be provided to participants. If you would like one of your e-mails to be considered, please let us know.
(They will be ‘sanitized’ to protect the guilty as well as the innocent.)
September 22, 2020
3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. EST
Next to our own imagination, the telephone may be the most important tool availble to the professional in Accounts Receivable Management. Yet, many people, including those with a few months or even years of experience, have not mastered the three phases needed to be as successful as possible. Whether TOS (The Other Side) is a consumer debtor, an accounts payable clerk, or a small business owner, you owe it to yourself to invest a small amount of money and 45 minutes for long-lasting results.
- Don’t touch that phone! The important steps before you begin your call.
- Statement phase – Don’t get it wrong!
- Response – Where listening pays off – literally!
- Rebuttal – How to overcome the usual as well as the ‘I’ve never heard that before’ excuse
- The call is over – but you’re not done yet!
Instructor: Tim Paulsen
He is the founder and CEO of The International Centre for Professional Collections. Mr. Paulsen has led programs and consulted on creative risk management in 25 countries, including: Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, UAE, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Ireland, Poland, India, China, Brunei, Malaysia, Nepal, The Maldives, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Canada, Mexico and The United States.
Tim is the author of:
- Paid in Full
- The Reluctant Collector
- How Would Confucius Collect a Past-Due Invoice (How Would Donald Trump)
- Panic Instructions – How to collect during COVID-19
Registration required – program is free.
Why? A number of reasons.
- After the experience, you may want us to tailor a virtual workshop just for your organization or association.
- We don’t spend more than a minute during the program talking about the products we have for sale. Great value at a great price, made even better with a discount.
- It only seems like COVID has been, and will be with us forever. In a few months or so, we will be back to live in-house presentations and (hopefully) you will want us to deliver one for you.