- Keep in mind that it is a misnomer. We can’t manage time. Every one of us gets the same 24 hours a day, 168 hours per week that was given to Michelangeo, Mother Teresa, Steve Jobs and Atilla the Hun. All we can hope to do is manag ourself.
- The worst place for an in-basket is on your desk.
- At the end of some phone mail messages, tell ’em: No need to call me back unless there is a problem with my message.”
- You only have one life – you should only have one planner.
- A verbal “TO DO” list? Ha! It doesn’t work.
You can't manage time!