We have a winner!
Congratulations to Gail Ryley,
Credit Specialist at Coast Capital Savings
Gail is the winner of our draw from the recent webinar on dealing with the Irate Customer. She wins a full scholarship for her choice of the Consumer or Commercial PACE Program.
Note: During Covid-19, the PACE Program is offered with a discount of $100.00
The video is from a Virtual Webinar on March 18, 2021. It is based on one of the modules of the PACE Program.
- The double-edged sword of empathy.
- First things first – Three things NOT to do!
- When to listen and when to disconnect.
- The value and challenge of a fire-breathing customer
- Hot buttons and hang-ups.
- Never apologize.
- Humor? Maybe, but be careful!
- Dealing with threats
The author of ‘Paid in Full’, and ‘How Would Confucius Collect a Past-Due Invoice’, and Founder of the International Centre for Professional Collections. He has delivered programs in 25 countries.