This special section has been set up for graduates and interested parties to check and confirm individual CFCP status.
- Understand and use the most effective techniques to collect past due funds while maintaining the best possible relations with Customers
- Recognize the differences between policy and procedure
- Understand, explain and effectively use the philosophy behind professional collections
- Adhere to the professional standards as defined by the International Centre for Professional Collections
- Write effective letters, faxes and email
- Master telephone collection techniques
- Be more productive in terms of both quality and quantity
- Quickly and effectively handle ALL of the excuses heard in their type of business
- Improve their telephone voice – developing one that is more compelling to the listeners and easier to understand
- A CFCP designation is required to register for the advanced collection program DARE (Delinquent Accounts Receivable Expert) scheduled for a launch in November of 2016
There are more than 250 CFCP graduates from the following countries: Canada, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, United States, Vietnam.