The International Centre for Professional Collections is dedicated to raising the bar for the profession of Accounts Receivable via seminars, on-line programs, books and webinars.
We have delivered training in 25 countries and their are close to 400 graduates of the PACE (Professional Account Collection Education) program. We have instructors in several countries and (when COVID restrictions ease) deliver programs anywhere in the world.
In-house traing will return soon. For now:
- Coaching from one-on-one to groups
- Virtual Workshops on email, telephone techniques, overcoming excuses, negotiating and more
- Video programs tailored for you and your team
- Consulting and writing of policy and best practices
Program one: 6 AM EST
- Toronto, New York – 6 AM
- Dublin, London – 11:00 AM
- Cairo, Johannesburg – 12 PM
- Beirut, Nairobi 1:00 PM
- Dubai, 2:00 PM
- Karachi, 3 PM
Program two: 3 PM EST
- Toronto, New York, 3 PM
- Chicago, New Orleans, Winnipeg – 2 PM
- Calgary, Denver – 1 PM
- Vancouver, Los Angeles – 12 PM
On-line training in Consumer or Commercial collections.
Upon the successful completion of the ten module program, graduates receive designation as a CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional).
In-house seminars, tailored and delivered at your location. Our instructors are located in Canada, Malaysia, Kenya, and Pakistan. We love training and will travel anywhere in the world to deliver an exceptional program for your team.
As you may expect, travel and in-house programs are on hold during COVID-19. However, our organizations have never need the best of us more and you may want to contact us to initiate a proposal or we can offer a webinar on many subjects.