The International Centre for Professional Collections is dedicated to raising the bar for the profession of Accounts Receivable via seminars, on-line programs, books and webinars. We have delivered training in 25 countries and their are close to 400 graduates of the PACE (Professional Account Collection Education) program. We have instructors in several countries and (when COVID restrictions ease) travel anywhere.
Membership in ICPC is open to any individual and organization who has an interest in improving skills and knowledge. For graduates of the PACE Program, membership is free. Other individuals and organizations pay a small fee and agree to abide by and to promote the standards of professional collections.
We cannot deliver in-house training at present, however:
- Coaching from one-on-one to groups
- Virtual Workshops on email, telephone techniques, overcoming excuses, negotiating and more
- Video programs tailored for you and your team
- Consulting and writing of policy and best practices
You are invited to join the ICPC upon completion of your application and your agreement to abide by the standards of Professional Collections as identified by The International Centre for Professional Collections.
The fee of $25 per annum includes:
- Two eBooks (est value $40), your choice from four titles on Effective Collection Techniques
- One free webinar per year
- Exclusive and advance offers of products related to accounts receivable
What are the benefits for your business and membership in the International Centre for Professional Collections.
- Your logo, description and link on a
- dedicated internationally to improving knowledge and raising the bar of the profession of Accounts Receivable.
- Three eBooks with unlimited distribution within your firm ($60.00 value on their own).
- Advance and special notice of webinars, conferences and seminars
Your investment is $100 per year.
On-line training in Consumer or Commercial collections.
Upon the successful completion of the ten module program, graduates receive designation as a CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional).
Books on successful collection techniques. Includes the latest by Tim Paulsen, ‘Panic Instructions’ – Collecting During Covid-19
In-house seminars, tailored and delivered at your location. Our instructors are located in Canada, Malaysia, Kenya, and Pakistan. We love training and will travel anywhere in the world to deliver an exceptional program for your team.
As you may expect, travel and in-house programs are on hold during COVID-19. However, our organizations have never need the best of us more and you may want to contact us to initiate a proposal or we can offer a webinar on many subjects.