Certified Financial Collection Professional
Increase your knowledge and improve your negotiation and collection skills while earning your designation as a CFCP with the PACE Program
Available as an online program, virtual webinars or delivered inhouse at your location (when COVID-19 restrictions pemit.
‘Special’ Virtual Programs July 26th – 29th, 2021
in Credit & Collections
Live Virtual Webinars, delivered over a four day period – based on afternoon time in Singapore, Malaysia.
For more information, please follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/creditcollections2021
Includes pre-study, assessments and assignments, coupled with six to eight hours of delivery by one of our instructors. Your choice of delivery over two days or spread out over as many as five.
A minimum of three participants. Want to know more? Click here.
Certified Financial Consultants as recognized by ICPC are able to:
- Understand and use the most effective techniques to collect past due funds while maintaining the best possible relations with Customers
- Recognize the differences between policy and procedure
- Understand, explain and effectively use the philosophy behind professional collections
- Adhere to the professional standards as defined by the International Centre for Professional Collections
- Write effective letters, faxes and email
- Master telephone collection techniques
- Be more productive in terms of both quality and quantity
- Quickly and effectively handle ALL of the excuses heard in their type of business
- Improve their telephone voice – developing one that is more compelling to the listeners and easier to understand
You have a choice of the Consumer or the Commercial Pace program. Each of them have ten modules, include five books (PDF format), have assignments and testing. You may take as long as six months to complete.
The PACE Program delivered in-house to your collection team?
With a minimum number of participants, you can choose from the standard self-study, virtual, live instructor or various combinations. Material will be adapted to consumer or commercial and your time zone.