Earn designation as a Certified Financial Collection Professional (CFCP)
On-line training from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
After cash, accounts receivable is the largest largest liquid asset of an organization. It should only be in the hands of collection professionals.
What is the PACE Program?
A fully on-line learning program, PACE© (Professional Account Collection Education) is designed to educate and build confidence in collections professionals so that they effectively collect receivables while caring for the customer in a manner that protects corporate interests.
This month only - Save $100
When checking out, enter code “march pace madness” to receive a $100.00 discount.
(Month of March 2018 only, cannot be combined with other discount.)
Certified Financial Collection Professionals are able to:
- Understand and use the most effective techniques to collect past due funds while maintaining the best possible relations with Customers
- Recognize the differences between policy and procedure
- Understand, explain and effectively use the philosophy behind professional collections
- Adhere to the professional standards as defined by the International Centre for Professional Collections
- Write effective letters, faxes and email
- Master telephone collection techniques
- Be more productive in terms of both quality and quantity
- Quickly and effectively handle ALL of the excuses heard in their type of business
- Improve their telephone voice – developing one that is more compelling to the listeners and easier to understand
The PACE Program gives you two disciplines to choose from:
Consumer (Business to individual) or Commercial (Business to business).
Perhaps you prefer more immediate results from your team?
We love training! We will travel anywhere in the world to have your team participate in a credible and effective program, tailored to your needs, that will earn the participants the coveted CFCP designation and produce immediate results.
Follow this link to find out more about training delivered on-site at your location.
Let’s get started!
Please call (416) 691-2648 for immediate discussions or
Don’t take our word for it!
I was one of those people who was a apprehensive, even a bit hesitant, to use the telephone for collections. The PACE program has given me the confidence I need to successfully use contact and negotiate with my customersRia McEntee
Become a CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional)
- We don’t give it to you.
- You don’t buy it.
- It is earned!