Become a CFCP (Certified Financial Collection Professional)
Originally an on-line, self-study program, it is now also offered virtually and as an in-house* program.
*When COVID restrictions permit.
I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the course. I am now convinced after nearly 30 years in collections both in the UK and in the USA, that it is possible to teach an old dog new tricks. Well done to you guys!
Certified Financial Consultants as recognized by ICPC are able to:
- Understand and use the most effective techniques to collect past due funds while maintaining the best possible relations with Customers
- Recognize the differences between policy and procedure
- Understand, explain and effectively use the philosophy behind professional collections
- Adhere to the professional standards as defined by the International Centre for Professional Collections
- Write effective letters, faxes and email
- Master telephone collection techniques
- Be more productive in terms of both quality and quantity
- Quickly and effectively handle ALL of the excuses heard in their type of business
- Improve their telephone voice – developing one that is more compelling to the listeners and easier to understand
You have a choice of the Consumer or the Commercial Pace program. Each of them have ten modules, include five books (PDF format), have assignments and testing. You may take as long as six months to complete.
The PACE Program delivered in-house to your collection team?
With a minimum number of participants, you can choose from the standard self-study, virtual, live instructor or various combinations. Material will be adapted to consumer or commercial and your time zone.